|T: (613) 231-8332
F: (613) 788-3687
Assistant: Kim McKerracher
Christy is one of the founding partners of Davidson Houle Allen LLP.
She provides a full range of corporate and litigation services to condominium directors, managers, owners, and insurers. She also represents co-tenancy associations, and gives advice with respect to co-tenancies’ governing documents.
Christy’s work includes building deficiency actions, proceedings involving difficult owners and tenants, collection and lien proceedings, including power of sale, as well as matters involving the enforcement of property rights. She also has experience with construction law. She has appeared on behalf of her clients before the Superior Court of Justice (including the Small Claims Court), the Ontario Court of Appeal, and various administrative tribunals.
Christy is compassionate and personable. She enjoys finding solutions for people, given their circumstances, and doing so in an efficient and practical manner. She relishes the challenge of having a new problem to solve, and developing creative ways to tackle it. Most rewarding of all for Christy is the opportunity to have a direct impact on her clients’ lives.
Christy’s number one priority outside of work is her family. She also enjoys hiking, skiing, and playing soccer, which she has done from a very young age.
- Nancy and Christy gave an excellent presentation and our team was very impressed with the training they received. It will be invaluable in assisting them with this complex piece of our condominium responsibilities. Thank you very much for putting this together for us. We sincerely appreciate it. -P.
- B.Comm., Dalhousie University (2000)
- LL.B., Queen’s University (2003)
- Call to the Ontario Bar (2004)
Professional Organizations & Activities
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Canadian Condominium Institute