|T: (613) 231-8302
F: (613) 788-3682
Assistant: Nicole Spence
Cheryll is an associate lawyer with Davidson Houle Allen LLP.
Cheryll completed her LL.B. at the University of Windsor and her J.D. at the University of Detroit Mercy. During law school, Cheryll was a case worker and litigator for Community Legal Aid, which offers legal services to low income clients. She also interned at the Wayne Mediation Center.
Prior to being called to the Ontario Bar, Cheryll articled as a Judicial Law Clerk with the judges of the East Region of the Ontario Superior Court of Justice.
Cheryll enjoys helping people, and working with her clients to reach a practical solution. She also likes the challenge of finding creative answers to a tough problem. Cheryll is personable, motivated, and responsive to her clients’ needs.
Outside of work, Cheryll enjoys spending time with her family. She is an avid golfer, and also enjoys curling, soccer, skiing, and reading.
- B.B.A., Northwood University, West Palm Beach, Florida (2004)
- LL.B, University of Windsor (Board of Governors Medal) (2011)
- J.D., magna cum laude, University of Detroit Mercy, Detroit, Michigan (2011)
- Call to the Ontario Bar (2012)
Professional Organizations & Activities
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Ontario Bar Association
- Canadian Condominium Institute
- The Advocates’ Society
- Co-editor of Condo Contact, the CCI Eastern Ontario Chapter Newsletter
- Chair of the County of Carleton Law Association Golf Tournament