|T: (613) 231-8253
F: (613) 788-3687
David is an associate lawyer with Davidson Houle Allen LLP.
David received his JD from the University of Ottawa. During law school, he was a Case Worker at the University of Ottawa Community Legal Clinic, a Research Assistant in Tax Law, and a Legal Writing Leader tasked with mentoring other students on legal writing.
Prior to being called to the bar, David worked as a summer law student in commercial real estate and articled at Davidson Houle Allen LLP in 2017 – 2018.
He enjoys helping his clients find the most cost-effective and practical solution to problems with a focus on resolving issues without the need for litigation.
In his spare time, David enjoys finding local eateries that allow him to connect with his immigrant roots. He also dedicates time every week to play badminton, volleyball, and soccer in leagues across Ottawa.
- BA Hons in History and Political Science Cum Laude, University of Ottawa (2014)
- JD, University of Ottawa (2017)
- Call to the Ontario Bar (2018)
Professional Organizations & Activities
- County of Carleton Law Association
- Law Society of Upper Canada
- Canadian Bar Association
- Ontario Bar Association
- Federation of Asian Canadian Lawyers